Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ah, all of that effort *did* create a Talk page!
So NOW I can write:
- What about "Childe Harold to the dark tower came"? Or whatever it is?
- What about Child, Julia?
Just wondering.... Hayford Peirce 23:48, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
- I'm vaguely reminded that I actually knew a Satanist High Priestess. She has a daughter and grandmother; she herself is named Rosemary. How does one categorize Rosemary's Baby's Baby? Howard C. Berkowitz 00:03, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
- Hayford, you could have created a talk page without creating a Definition (not intended for disambiguation pages) and Metadata (also, at least for the moment, not intended for disambiguations), and without using the subpages template. --Peter Schmitt 00:10, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
- Oh? How? Seems to me that I *clicked* on the red Talk tab and nothing happened. I agree, this seems like a very cumbersome mechanism.... 00:17, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, you're right. When I tried it just now it took a certain moment for the new screen to pop up -- I guess I didn't wait long enough. After I finish breakfast I'll figure out how to delete some of the unnecessary stuff that I've created here. Thanks! Hayford Peirce 14:22, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
- By deleting the Metadata page, did that *also* delete the Definition that I had created? I can't find it. Is there a list of Definitions somewhere? If so, I can't find *that* either. How sad it is to be a *dumb* Kop! Hayford Peirce 20:41, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
- No, I mean: Is there a list somewhere of *all* Definitions, the way there's a list of Authors, a list of Editors, a list of Approved articles, etc. etc.... Hayford Peirce 21:41, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! Just what I wanted. CZ can be *maddening* when one tries to find something. Wish there were a truly competent search feature in it. Hayford Peirce 22:43, 26 April 2010 (UTC)