(Redirected from Theater)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Theatre (U.S. English "theater") might refer to:
- Theatre: Those areas of the arts involving performance, especially of the spoken word.
- Theatre (building): A structure in which theatrical or dramatic works, often simply called "plays," are performed.
- Theater of operations (military): A geographically defined area in which a single military commander has authority over all military services
- Theater_in_the_round: A performance space in which the audience sits on at least three sides of the stage
- Globe_Theatre: The open air theatre constructed by the Lord Chamberlain's Men in 1599.