Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Thermocline, or pages that link to Thermocline or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Thermocline. Needs checking by a human.
- Commercial fishing : The harvesting of edible marine life on a commercial basis, usually using purpose-built vessels and equipment
- Deep lake water cooling : A technique for harnessing the cool water reservoir at the bottom of deep lakes.
- Geophysical MASINT : A branch of measurement and signature intelligence that involves phenomena transmitted through the earth (ground, water, atmosphere) and manmade structures including emitted or reflected sounds, pressure waves, vibrations, and magnetic field or ionosphere disturbances.
- Rochester, New York : A city in New York State on Lake Ontario.