Unmanned Aerial Vehicle/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, or pages that link to Unmanned Aerial Vehicle or to this page or whose text .
- Aircraft : A vehicle capable of sustained flight within the Earth's atmosphere.
- Air warfare planning : The set of doctrines and procedures for carrying out all types of air warfare, as an integrated whole
- MQ-1 Predator : A medium-altitude, long-endurance, unmanned aerial vehicle used for armed reconnaissance by the Central Intelligence Agency, and for reconnaissance, surveillance and target acquisition at the level of Unified Combatant Commands; it will be replaced by its larger descendant, the MQ-9 Reaper
- MQ-2 Pioneer : Add brief definition or description
- MQ-3 DarkStar : Add brief definition or description
- MQ-4 Global Hawk : A low-observability unmanned aerial vehicle of intercontinental range and long endurance, which can carry imagery intelligence, signals intelligence, and other payloads
- MQ-5 Hunter : A short-range unmanned aerial vehicle used for artillery observation and armed reconnaissance, to be replaced by the MQ-7 Hunter
- MQ-6 Outrider : Add brief definition or description
- MQ-7 Shadow : Add brief definition or description
- MQ-8 Fire Scout : A multipurpose unmanned aerial vehicle, in the form of a helicopter with relatively long endurance, whose functions include surveillance and communications relay
- MQ-9 Reaper : A U.S. Air Force medium-to-high altitude unmanned aerial vehicle, capable of both attack and intelligence, surveillance and reconnnaissance; operated by the U.S. and U.K.
- MQ-10 Snowgoose : Add brief definition or description
- MQ-11 Raven : Add brief definition or description