Urinary incontinence/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Urinary incontinence, or pages that link to Urinary incontinence or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Urinary incontinence. Needs checking by a human.
- Acetylcholine : A chemical transmitter in both the peripheral nervous system (PNS) and central nervous system (CNS) in many organisms including humans.
- Diabetic neuropathy : Negative effects on the nervous system that can be caused by diabetes mellitus, some of which may necessitate amputation.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Systematic review : Literature review focused on a single question that tries to identify, appraise, select and synthesize all high quality research evidence relevant to that question.
- Trospium : an antispasmodic, antimuscarinic agent that is indicated for the treatment of overactive bladder.