American Expeditionary Forces/Related Articles
< American Expeditionary ForcesJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to American Expeditionary Forces, or pages that link to American Expeditionary Forces or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/American Expeditionary Forces. Needs checking by a human.
- Aisne operations : Three American military operations on the Western Front in World War I. The second one broke the front of the German forces in France and signaled the beginning of the end of World War I.
- Joseph Warren Stilwell : American general in World War II; commander of American forces in the China-Burma-India theater.
- Omar Bradley : (1893-1981) An American general during World War II and the Korean war, as well as Chief of Staff of the Army and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- World War I : Massive international conflict involving the Allies and Central Powers between 1914-1918.