Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:48, 11 December 2010 by (+two)
- Anonymity : Condition of being unknown, without a name or lacking an identity.
- Anonymous (pseudonym) : A pseudonym used in cases where authors preferred to remain anonymous, or where authors citing the original work are not aware of who the actual authors were.
- Anonymous (band) : A 1970s American folk-rock, psychedelic band from Indianapolis, featuring singer/guitarist Ron Matelic and drummer John Medvescek.
- Anonymous (group) : An online group that executes Denial of Service attacks against people they see as attacking the Net.
- Anonymous login : Add brief definition or description
- Anonymous peer review : An umbrella term for single-blind and double-blind variants of research peer review in which the authors do not know the identity of the referees who evaluate their scholarly manuscripts or research proposals.