Biomedical imaging/Related Articles
< Biomedical imagingJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:30, 17 March 2010 by (started)
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Imaging : The generation of visual representations of objects, situations or processes, even when the methods used to generate the image are outside the sensitivity of the human eye.
- Neuroimaging : A group of techniques used to visualize structure and function of nervous systems, especially the vertebrate brain.
- Biophysics : The study of forces and energies in biological systems.
- Medical physics : The study of medical problems with methods borrowed or derived from physics
- Biomedical engineering : The application of engineering principles to the study and manipulation of biological systems and to the support of health care.