Congressional Shellfish Caucus/Related Articles
< Congressional Shellfish CaucusJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:49, 9 November 2009 by
- See also changes related to Congressional Shellfish Caucus, or pages that link to Congressional Shellfish Caucus or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. House of Representatives : The lower house of the United States Congress.
- Commercial fishing : The harvesting of edible marine life on a commercial basis, usually using purpose-built vessels and equipment
- Brian Baird : A member of the United States House of Representatives (Democrat) representing the 3rd Congressional District of Washington. D-WA
- Thelma Drake : Real estate agent and former U.S. Representative (R-Virginia) lost in 2008 and not running for reelection in 2010; Endorser, Scott Rigell for Congress 2010; House Armed Services Committee, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee; House Committee on Natural Resources; House Committee Education and Labor; Congressional Shellfish Caucus
- Mike Thompson : U.S. Representative (D-California); Blue Dog Coalition (D-CA)
- Bobby Jindal : A U.S. Republican politician, governor of Louisiana and active in national conservative movements (R-LA)
- John Larson : U.S. Representative (D-Connecticut); 2002 vote against Iraq War and member of Out of Iraq Caucus; New Democrat Coalition; Congressional Shellfish Caucus; Congressional Native American Caucus; Congressional Internet Caucus (D-CT
- Henry Brown : U.S. Representative (R-South Carolina), House Committee on Natural Resources: ranking Republican, Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife and Oceans and Subcommitee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands; House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure: Subcommmittees on, Water Resources, Railroads; House Committee on Veterans' Affairs: Subcommittee on Health; Co-Chairman of the Port Security Caucus; Congressional Friends of Canada Caucus; Coastal Caucus; Congressional Shellfish Caucus; Republican Study Committee