Continuum hypothesis/Related Articles
< Continuum hypothesisJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:28, 11 June 2009 by (first list)
- See also changes related to Continuum hypothesis, or pages that link to Continuum hypothesis or to this page or whose text .
- Cardinality : The size, i.e., the number of elements, of a (possibly infinite) set. -->
- Cardinal number : The generalization of natural numbers (as means to count the elements of a set) to infinite sets.
- Set theory : Mathematical theory that models collections of (mathematical) objects and studies their properties.
- History of set theory : Add brief definition or description
- Aleph-0 : Cardinality (size) of the set of all natural numbers.
- Countable set : A set with as many elements as there are natural numbers, or less.