Difference between revisions of "Fractional-reserve banking/Related Articles"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 15:48, 30 January 2012
- See also changes related to Fractional-reserve banking, or pages that link to Fractional-reserve banking or to this page or whose text .
Index and Glossary
- Banking : the system of financial intermediation that provides the principle source of credit to individuals and companies.
- Financial system : The interactive system of organisations that serve as intermediaries between lenders and borrowers.
- Federal Reserve System : The authority to which the United States government has assigned responsibility for the conduct of monetary policy and the supervision of member banks.
- Bank of England : The central bank of the whole of the United Kingdom established in 1694, and is the model on which most modern, large central banks have been based.