Greenhouse effect/Related Articles
< Greenhouse effectJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Greenhouse effect, or pages that link to Greenhouse effect or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Greenhouse effect. Needs checking by a human.
- Atmosphere : The layers of gas surrounding stars and planets.
- Earth science : The study of the components and processes of the planet Earth.
- Global warming : The increase in the average temperature of the Earth's near-surface air and oceans in recent decades and its projected continuation.
- Greenhouse gas : Gases in the atmosphere that absorb and emit long-wave radiation.
- Greenhouse : aka hothouse, glasshouse, conservatory - indoor or outdoor rooms, or a free-standing building, designed to maintain stable levels of light, warmth and humidity. Compare shadehouse.
- Joseph Fourier : was a French mathematician and physicist credited with describing the Fourier series based on which the Fourier transform has been formed.
- Methane : A chemical compound and alkane with the molecular formula CH4, and the principal component of natural gas.
- Venus (planet) : The second planet from the Sun in our solar system; named after the Roman goddess of love.