Official English movement/Related Articles
< Official English movementJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 04:11, 31 May 2009 by (Robot: Changing template: TOC-right)
- See also changes related to Official English movement, or pages that link to Official English movement or to this page or whose text .
- United States of America : a large nation in middle North America with a republic of fifty semi-independent states
- English language : A West Germanic language widely spoken in the United Kingdom, its territories and dependencies, Commonwealth countries and former colonial outposts of the British Empire; has developed the status of a global language.
- Multilingualism : The state of knowing two or more languages, either in individuals or whole speech communities.
- Official language : one given political recognition in a region, usually a state, and typically used in politics and law.
- Bilingual education : Add brief definition or description
- American English : Any of the spoken and written variants of the English language originating in the United States of America; widely used around the world.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.