< SyslogJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Syslog. Needs checking by a human.
- Flow (Internet Protocol) : An association of a source Internet protocol address and one or more destinations, in a given direction of transmission
- Internet Protocol flow information export : Methods to collect and report flow (Internet Protocol) statistics for network operations and management; tends to focus on traffic among network elements while Simple Network Management Protocol and syslog look inside the network elements
- Internet Protocol version 6 laboratory : An example of a testing and learning facility for familiarization with Internet Protocol version 6
- Intranet : A set of networked computers, under one administration, which can only communicate with one another.
- Protocol (computer) : A complete specification of the rules for communication between two or more computing devices in a computer network.
- Simple Network Management Protocol : The protocol used, in the Internet Protocol Suite, to read and write management information into managed objects, and to accept asynchronous traps (i.e., alarms) from them; SNMP does not prescribe the format of managed information, that being the role of Management Information Base specifications
- Sinkhole (computers) : A network element, or set of network elements, to which suspect or confirmed attacking traffic is diverted, both for protecting the production network and for planning and executing a specific defense