My name is Gary Giamboi. I have had the honor of being an Editor for Citizendium in the category of Sports.
I have been studying and practicing my area of Expertise: Martial Arts, Yoga, Western Sports Training, Qigong, Pranayama and Meditation for almost 40 years .
Along the way, I have been blessed with five World Class instructors. They are (by Longevity):
1) Grandmaster Shoto Tanemura: Ninpo, Jujutsu and Japanese Kobudo (Traditional) Martial Arts, Baguazhang (Pa Kua) and Qigong
2) The Late Master Chen Weigun: Taijiquan and Qigong
3) Shihan (Master) Ronnie Nyogetsu Reishin Seldin: Shakuhachi (Japanese Flute)
4) Yogiraj Swami Bua, Maharaja of Hatha Yoga: Hatha Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation
5) Master Sam Chin: I Liq Chuan, Qigong and Meditation
From them I have received the following Titles and rankings:
Grandmaster Shoto Tanemura:
1) The title of Kyoshi or Teaching Master
2) Ryokudan (6th Degree Black Belt) in Ninpo Taijutsu and Jujutsu
3) Chuden (Middle Level Mastership) in Kenjutsu (Japanese Sword Fighting) and Assayama Ichiden Ryu Taijutsu
4) Shoden (Beginning Level Mastership) in Bojutsu or Staff Fighting
Master Chen Weigun:
1) Master Level Certification in Taijiquan (Tai Chi) and Qigong
Master Sam Chin:
1) First level Instructorship in I Liq Chuan
Along my Martial Way I have also attained rankings in Tae Kwon Do and Pekiti Tirsia.
Yogiraj Swami Bua:
1) Discipleship and the permission to teach his Yoga. My given Yoga name is Gajendranathan (King of the Elephants).
2) E-500RYT Yoga Instructor by the Yoga Alliance.
1) Level 4 (their highest) Instructorship from the National Qigong Association (NQA.org)
Western Sports Science:
1) Certified Personal Trainer by the National Academy of Sports Medicine
1) Martial Arts, especially Japanese (Ninpo and Jujutsu)and Chinese (Taijiquan & I Liq Chuan)
2) Yoga, especially Hatha
3) Pranayama and Qigong
4) Western Exercise
5) How All of the above relate to each other
I have written articles for EzineArticles.com and publish my own Newsletter, Training by Gary.