I have just added the [[Category:CZ Live]] tag to the vasopressin and oxytocin articles you have been working on. That tag is required for active articles in CZ: without it, the changes will be gone after refreshing Citizendium with the latest versions from WP. THe requirement for manual insertion of that tag will be gone in the future, but at least during the pilot we will have to add it manually.
On an unrelated note: with your CV, you should be an Editor... Have you thought about it? Pedro Silva 02:52, 27 November 2006 (CST)
- Thank you. May I add that tag to any article I work on, or does someone else need to? Also, I applied to be an editor but I'm not sure if I will be able to devote all the time that it involves...Scott 7:22EST, 061127.
- It is better if you add it to any article where you make significant changes. Pedro Silva 06:41, 27 November 2006 (CST)
- I don't know that your talk page is a good place for it, however. Brandon Hansen 09:34, 28 November 2006 (CST)
- Talk pages should not have the CZ Live tag, indeed... Pedro Silva 05:39, 3 December 2006 (CST)
Template:Helpme 1. How do you remove the CZ Live tag from my talk page? 2. How do I get my watchlist page to not give an error when ask for all changes (only works up to 7 day option)?
Number 2 is one of the fun and exciting PostGRE SQL related bugs we need to sort out. It's somewhere on the forge (our bug tracking site). I'm going to wait until we're done with a few other things to add your page to the affected list (today or tomorrow). Insofar as the first problem, you have to use a colon before a category name if you want to link to the category instead of including it. Like this: Category:CZ Live --ZachPruckowski 14:06, 4 December 2006 (CST)
Hi Scott; welcome. You should certainly be an editor and don't feel it should take any more of your time than you're truly happy to spare. I'm working hard just now to try to help lift this off the ground, and then will just tick over occasionally, but it can be fun - and we could sure do with some of your fabulous images. Gareth Leng 16:58, 4 December 2006 (CST)
Hello, project speedydelete was started to wipe away non-edited or assumed discarded articles to have a really clean fresh start, where only souces from WP would be alive while actually being edited on. Lacrosse - I assume - got caught in that fire. You deleted the speedu delete template so it will not be deleted. I hope you undderstand that all was done in good trust. Robert Tito | Talk 21:02, 18 February 2007 (CST)
My apologies. This is part of a project, see Citizendium_Pilot:The_Big_Speedydelete -- intended to delete articles not being worked on, for reasons given on that page. I am doing the L's, and going mainly by the page history. If you think the article is good either by it stands, or good enough to work on further--by all means do just what you did by removing the tag. I will put a message on as well so nobody else does it. DavidGoodman 21:06, 18 February 2007 (CST)
- Thanks. I like the article, it's very thorough, and hope other lax fans will show up to work on it. ScottYoung 21:11, 18 February 2007 (CST)